wow. Sorry men there wasn't my intention to piss you. Is just that you didn't mention the BIOS in your e-mail and since your script says it is ok my BIOS I thought you might have add support to it. Patrick was really nice and I appreciate very much his answer as I appreciate all the effort you have put in making our life simpler by creating the janitor.
In fact I use windows more for multimedia and games and ubuntu for working so I am ok that only the Intel works on Ubuntu and have both working on Windows. I will in fact complain to Sony and I think that everyone that owns a laptop should do the same. Cheers and thank you very much for your help. Bruno 2010/1/6 Raphael Gradenwitz <[email protected]> > Hello Bruno, > > Am Mittwoch, den 06.01.2010, 17:57 +0000 schrieb Bruno Santos: > > But Raphael and the problem that Patrick mentioned with the BIOS has > > no solution yet right? > > [fullquote disposed] > > what do you expect me to answer? Do you think, Patrick does not know > that much about what he writes? > > Like Patrick wrote, I am using Vista and have no Windows 7 installed, > since I bought my Vaio-Z with Vista, Windows 7 was not yet released > then. Patrick has experience with Windows 7, so he knows what he is > writing about. > > First, you should be aware, what you want to use running Linux / > Windows. > > If you don't want to play games in Windows or other applications which > need direct hardware access, you could work on Windows in a Virtual Box > on top of Linux or Vice-Versa, you run Linux in a Box on top of your > Windows... > > .. or.. > > downgrade to Vista or XP perhaps would be an option. > > > But that are questions which me or Patrick cannot answer to you. > > My Focus now is on adding support for rpm based Linux Distributions like > Fedora and Suze. I know and understand how Important Windows can be for > you but I already have everything I need, and a lot more, in Linux. > > Complain to Sony! These difficulties look like 'designed' due to Sony > internal politics. > > Regards, > > Raphael Gradenwitz > > > _______________________________________________ > Mailing list: > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series> > Post to : [email protected] > Unsubscribe : > https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series<https://launchpad.net/%7Esony-vaio-z-series> > More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp >
_______________________________________________ Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~sony-vaio-z-series More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

