Jiba a écrit :
Hi,

Very good job, Jiba! I'm happy to see that development is very active
these days! You can find precompiled binary files of Cerealizer-0.4 and
Soya-0.11 for Win32 platforms (for Python24 only) on
http://thomas.paviot.free.fr/soya

I do not have many time to spend on soya-user ml, and i'm not a fan of
irc, but I heard a few days ago about the decision to fork Soya to
another 3D game engine for Python. I don't know all the elements that
lead to this clash, but i have to tell you, Jiba, that i trust you to
lead the Soya community. You're Soya's father, and it's dangerous, for a
child, to be seperated from his parents! I then decided to provide Win32
binaries for Soya only, and to boycott PySoy. That's the way i want to
protest against the putsch attempt Soya was the victim.

Forza Soya!

Thomas

Thank you Thomas, for your support and for your work!
Did you package Soya 0.11 or 0.11.2 ? The 0.11 releases has a few bugs that have been fixed a few hours later. I should have done a Release Candidate, I'm sorry for that...

Feel free to package Balazar Brothers (http://home.gna.org/oomadness/fr/balazar_brother/index.html) for windows too, if you have time.

Jiba

I think i packaged Soya 0.11 (i'm not sur at all, i write this mail on my laptop without any possibility to verify this information). I'd really like to package Balazar Brother (as well as Balazar too), but i face a recurrent problem dealing with sound support : music/sound awfully crackles and game is then almost unplayable. I think the problem comes from the duo Soya/pysdl_mixer (maybe a threading problem), but i didn't really test it deeply.

It's a bug i should submit to the new bug tracking system you set up on gna.org. I'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Thomas