On 01/08/2014 02:34 PM, Michael Mraka wrote:
As it's new feature in spacewalk I'd vote for using current latest
version of pwstrength-bootstrap.

Okay, I'll work out a new patch with the latest version in the following days.

I understand it. In such cases where we need to modify upstream sources
we put upstream package spec to spec-tree/ and create patches to it.
This let's us easily keep our modifications and re-apply it on new
upstream versions whenever wee need.
See e.g. spec-tree/stringtree-json in spacewalk.git.

I see. I'll also try to provide a spec file plus a patch to use for the sources then.

Isn't
https://github.com/ablanco/jquery.pwstrength.bootstrap/blob/master/dist/pwstrength-bootstrap-1.0.2.js
all we need to distribute?

Yes you are right, this is the one to use.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Maximilian Meister
SLE Systems Management

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Maxfeldstr. 5
D-90409 Nuremberg, Germany

http://www.suse.com

GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 21284 (AG Nuremberg)