follow up:

> - I'm a bit confused regarding the distinction between Razor, and
> Razor2. I
> added the Razor package via CPAN, but I see from e-mail traffic
> on this list
> that if I'm running SA version 2.41, I should go to Razor2? I did see a
> installation warning message similar to the one excerpted above
> when I tried
> installing SA version 2.41, so I'm pretty sure that I don't have
> Razor2 yet.
>
> - I'm a little unclear on whether Razor2 comes along with version 2.14 of
> VR, which I'm planning on downloading from Source Forge,
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/razor/razor-agents-2.14.tar.gz?download
> and whether Razor is the same thing as "Razor Agents" - I assume that they
> are (I haven't yet dived into the Razor documentation.)

I've now installed Razor2. A question regarding Perl -- I had to install
Razor2 manually, and it seemed to call for a half dozen pre-reqs that
weren't instaled in our Perl 5.6.1 that comes bundled with Redhat. I ended
up installing each pre-req manually via CPAN.  Is there a more automatic way
to install pre-requisites when installing a single Perl module manually (ie,
via "perl Makefile.PL; make; make test; make install"? Thanks.