Aaron wrote:

Not to start a flame war, but have 2 NT Servers Pentium 233 that have been running for years, 24/7. There was a stretch from 96 to mid 99 that they ran without being touched.

I second that sentiment. I've had Win servers that ran and ran and ran for ages it seemed.

The *only* way to pull that off is to totally ignore security updates (and the subsequent reboot). No thanks. :)