It appears you are and expert in doing this process.  I must admit I am not,
and I hope I never have to become one.  I need every bit of assistance I can
use.  I have absolutely no idea what "larting" is or means.  I can tell you
one thing for sure.  I resent being accused of "click-click-click and not
pay attention anymore".  There is absolutely no truth in that phrase.  My
suggestion still stands and in no way allows anyone to go "click-click-click
and not pay attention anymore" to anything.  I can't understand your
resentment to my  suggesting safeguards to help prevent mistakes.
I would simply like to be able to have the option to not report to my Domian
or any of the providers up the chain on behave of my domian.  That does not
give me or anyone else the abilty to go "click-click-click and not pay
attention anymore".

Paul Coleman

"Robi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bkbkp$m7k$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bkbkp$m7k$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> "Paul Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9bjrgr$fmf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bjrgr$fmf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I think you don't understand what I am saying.  I am not saying make it
> > easier to send erroneous reports but harder.  I simply want a way for me
> to
> > *Pay Attention* by giving me a place to say "Never send a report to this
> > domain" list that I can enter.
>
> which is exactly what I understand dollface answered
> If you have the possibility to mark something as _never-report_, then it
> makes it easy for you to go click-click-click and not pay attention
anymore
> to *whom* you're larting to.
>
> > >               Julian has stated many times that he expects people
> > > to *pay attention*.  Any effort to make reporting any simpler than
> > > it already is would, IMO, cause even more false reports to be
> > > generated.
>
> IOW pay attention who you're larting, and don't just go "click-click-click
> it's so easy, man" ;o)
>
> Robi
>
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to