And your point is?

Are you trying to imply that because I own an domain (I have already said I
own more than one) I should be an expert on SPAMming?  I have already said I
am not.  I write programs for a living, that does not make me a SPAM expert,
nor does it make me want to be a SPAM expert.
Now, How do you think that my suggestion would do what you are saying.  Then
perhaps I can suggest how is wouldn't have to.  Just saying it will be bad
without say why you think it is doesn't help get through this.

I also have no idea what you are saying here:
> ok, I think here we got someone who got hurt and is trying to get cleaned.
> check the above "sentens" and tell me if my instinct is "rite"
Are you trying to insult me so that I become defensive?  This is not being a
help with this.

If you have a valid concern with my suggestion, please explain way you have
it so that I can have a chance to respond.

Paul Coleman


"Robi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bo80m$dnp$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bo80m$dnp$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>
> "Paul Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9bo0ga$ab3$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bo0ga$ab3$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > > spamcop has a way of marking domains innocent, but you'd need to send
in
> a
> > > report on the domain to be able to use it...
> >
> > I would like to here more about this.  I haven't seen anything about
this
> > anywhere.  I also wouldn't know what it was about until now, so perhaps
I
> > sew it and it when right by.
> >
>
> ok, I think here we got someone who got hurt and is trying to get cleaned.
> check the above "sentens" and tell me if my instinct is "rite"
>
> > > email addresses can be harder to guess (and they're less likely to be
> real,
> > > which is why they start off unchecked), but in general you can "follow
> the
> > > money"... if a spammer provides an email address as the only means of
> > > contacting them for more info or to purchase, then it's likely to be a
> real
> > > address... if the address isn't essential to the purpose of the spam,
> then
> > > you'd probably want to ignore it...
> >
> >  This is very tough for me.  I look at this stuff and don't have a clue
> most
> > of the time.  I could never make all of the assumption you made here and
> be
> > sure I did the right thing.
> >
> > Paul Coleman
>
> and for not having a clue, somebody seems to be in the right biznis
>
> whois -h whois.networksolutions.com "coseco.com"
>    Domain Name: COSECO.COM
>
>    Administrative Contact, Billing Contact:
>       Coleman, Paul  (PC344)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>       Computer Services Contracting
>       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> whois -h whois.networksolutions.com "!PC344"
> whois -h whois.networksolutions.com "!PC10371"
>
>
> Robi
>
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to