I understand you to say: my domain name is foo.com and I want to be able to
tell SpamCop to not put a checkbox in for foo.com if it ever appears in a
spam. If that is correct then I would like to mention the following: 1) I
want to know if my domain appears in the body/header of spam so I can
edit/mung it if need be and pay special attention to that particular spam;
2) I suspect that since people usually are pretty newbie when they sign up
for SpamCop that if faced with the question during registration or during
preference setting that they will not understand the question and will enter
something like - bellsouth.net; 3) I don't understand why you can't
uncheckmark that box since it is a user responsibility to look at the spam
and to look at the places that SpamCop suggests sending reports to.
Ellen (of course I may have misunderstood what you are asking for)
"Paul Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bnrnm$88v$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bnrnm$88v$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> You need to take the time to read what I am actually suggesting. I am not
> giving anyone the ability to perform the thoughtless checking of all of
the
> report boxes. What makes you think this in any way is what I am
suggesting.
> There is nothing I am suggesting that would go against anything that SC is
> trying to curtail.
> The usefulness of this thread is not exhausted as no one has even given it
a
> chance to be realized. One after another, everyone has criticized my idea
> and none of you even understand what I am saying. I can tell this by the
> way you respond.
> It is absolutely impossible for any of the fears any of you have expressed
> to occur due to my suggestion. I wish just one of you would actually
> attempt to understand what I am suggesting and start an intelligent
> conversation about how it could be implemented without impacting any of
the
> fears you have brought up. I will not give up until someone can verify
that
> they actually understand what I am saying. So far no one has been able
to.
> Please stop criticizing my suggestion on unfounded fears and try to
> understand it. Please listen to the suggestion.
> Tell me what you are afraid of and I will explain how it can be done so
that
> it will not impact your fears.
> Paul Coleman
>
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help