Food for thought.

How many times have you highlighted a file name, pressed the delete button,
had the confirm message come up and AUTOMATICALLY pressed confirm/enter
without a second thought. THEN realized that you should *not* have deleted
that file?

This is same as the *thoughtless* checking of all the "send report" boxes in
the SC report form.

*This* is the action that SC is trying to curtail.

ps: let's just end this thread *now* as it has exhausted its usefulness.

"Paul Coleman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9bnfuo$2sh$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bnfuo$2sh$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> First, I have no idea what 'IOW' stands for, I can only guess.  No, I
don't
> want to know.
> If you read through an understand my suggestion, you will know that this
> could not happen.  It would only not send a report to your ISP if it would
> have traversed back to it because the URL of your own website is in the
> message.  It is your own personal website or domain I am suggesting to
> register as always innocent.  Wouldn't that always be the case, or do you
> SPAM yourself while sleep walking and you're trying to catch yourself
doing
> it? (light hearted humor)
>
> Paul Coleman
>
>
> "Robi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 9bnb6g$qd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9bnb6g$qd$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> >
> >
> IOW is the
> > ISP I'll send my lart to, responsible or is it an innocent bystander?
> > My (to stop using the you and your) ISP might be a spam-friendly house,
> and
> > with your suggestion I would not lart them because I marked them
innocent.
> >
>
>
>


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to