"Sue Morton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9cbso3$se6$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cbso3$se6$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Yes, I knew how/why SC does what it does.  But it's design also leaves
this
> one area pretty wide open.  About the only way I know to solve it today is
> to do a 'save page' of each parse page down to my PC.  Takes forever and
is
> very tedious...
>
> How about this for the 'wishlist':  Leave SC the way it is, except to
e-mail
> me the actual parse page? (user preference option)  That lets me be the
one
> to store the resulting parse output page instead of SC.  If I have
question
> I can always post some or all of it to .spam for examination.  Comment?

seems like overkill... each bit of the parse can be accessed via some kind
of tracking URL - if spamcop made those easy to identify and copy, then it
would be easy to post the appropriate one, or even the complete set...

> Speaking of user preference option, I have set the option to send me a
copy
> of each spam I report.  The check box is never checked for my e-mail
> address -- I have to check it myself.  What's the point of having the user
> option if I still have to check the box myself?

err... i think the answer is "there is no point"... i think that's just a
leftover from how it used to work (and hopefully something similar will
return in future - that's already on the wishlist...)

michael


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to