Are you sure it would be overkill?  After all, my original post in this
thread was regarding the lack of information in the tracking URL... I can't
get back to the parse information about the e-mail addys in the body of the
spam.
--
Sue Morton


"michael lefevre" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
9cbun0$ta4$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9cbun0$ta4$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> > How about this for the 'wishlist':  Leave SC the way it is, except to
> e-mail
> > me the actual parse page? (user preference option)  That lets me be the
> one
> > to store the resulting parse output page instead of SC.  If I have
> question
> > I can always post some or all of it to .spam for examination.  Comment?
>
> seems like overkill... each bit of the parse can be accessed via some kind
> of tracking URL - if spamcop made those easy to identify and copy, then it
> would be easy to post the appropriate one, or even the complete set...



_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to