Thanks for the reminder, Bradley.

and yes, the final version is in the email that Trevor referenced which was:

The SPDX License List includes a list of exceptions. These exceptions grant an
exception to a license condition or additional permissions beyond those granted
in a license; they are not stand-alone licenses. Exceptions are added to a
license using the License Expression Syntax operator "WITH.”

This page is not update the usual way, because it is part of the license list
and generated differently using some tooling Gary wrote and a template.

Gary - I should know where this is… but can you help here?

Thanks!

Jilayne
SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com