Hello, Bob,

On 5/12/19 21:29, Bob Hinden wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On Dec 5, 2019, at 16:20, Ron Bonica <rbonica=40juniper....@dmarc.ietf.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Enno,
>>
>> That is how I parse Ole's message. But we can let Ole speak for himself.
>
> To clarify, the current consensus is the text in RFC8200.
>
> There is discussion ongoing in 6man on this topic, but it is impossible to
> say how that will turn out, or when.

Thanks for the clarification!

So we go back to the original issue: The document being lastcalled in
spring/6man contains text (Penultimate Segment Popping) that causes the
SRH to be removed while on flight to the destination.

Since such text violates RFC8200, it should be removed from the document
(in the same way that the authors have already removed the insertion part).

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont