Check the manufacture's technical data.

David Autry
Plans Examiner
Nebraska State Fire Marshal's Office
246 S. 14th Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
402-471-9659
402-471-3118 fax
www.sfm.ne.gov
 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Loren Johnson
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 1:06 PM
To: Sprinkler Forum
Subject: WATERFLOW SWITCHES

Forum:

Can anyone direct me to where it indicates that a
waterflow switch for a wet pipe system has to be so
many inches away from the control valve or an
elbow/tee?  

I seem to have seen this somewhere before, but now I
am unable to locate it. I thought it was in a pre-
vious edition of 13, but I'm not sure.

Thank you.


Loren Johnson - CFPS, CET
Fire Protection System Consultant
The Hitchcock Company
Peoria, IL


 
____________________________________________________________________________
________
Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.
http://new.mail.yahoo.com
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to