If by "out of the box" you mean placing heads, piping, etc, where you want
it instead of using some automated or semi-automated routine, then I do
that. When I design a system I design it.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vince Sabolik
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:27 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Design software

At 03:25 PM 2/14/2007, you wrote:
>I have been told by several contracts that they can not manipulate 
>where the program places text, nodes and other type information on the 
>drawings.  This has often resulted in some pretty crappy looking

I use cad right out of the box, hence the text, nodes and insertions go
where I put them. I like having the option of using blocks, layers, &
routines to suit the job rather than the program.

Anybody else work outta the box?

 
Vince
    


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum



_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to