Hydratec already offers them ala carte.  You can by HydraCalc and HydraList
as stand alone components.  It has been that way for at least the last 18
years that I am aware of :-) 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vince Sabolik
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Design software



I actually enjoy the design part. I haven't seen a program that can out
think a good designer in head layout and pipe routing.

Where it gets bored and slow for me is the hydraulics and listing. I wish
that some entity would seriously consider developing programming that would
do just those things.  I've written (and use) my own listing programs.
They're very accurate, but a little cumbersome. I know that some company
could do better.

I'll bet that there's a large market that would like to buy this stuff ala
carte.  Any comments? 


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

-- 
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.17.39/686 - Release Date: 2/14/2007
7:54 AM
 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.5.441 / Virus Database: 268.17.39/686 - Release Date: 2/14/2007
7:54 AM
 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to