I have done a few of these.  The specifications always called them out to be
OH2.  The ones I did were relatively small, maybe a couple hundred sq ft.  I
figured they went to OH2 due to some possible storage.

T 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris Russel
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 2:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Evedence Room

Hello

Does anyone have any experience with coverage of a police evidence room? Our
fire marshal says Light Hazard won't cut it. I agree but I don't think
anything more than OH II is necessary; however I was wondering if anyone has
experience with this. If so, what hazard was it designed to? 

 

Thanks,

 

Chris Russell



t. 360.734.4940
f. 360.647.9540

securitysolutionsnw.com 

 




__________ NOD32 3827 (20090204) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to