I have done several prisons and have always counted any evidence room
(either paper or object storage) as OHII. The fire Marshalls here have never
sent it back to be changed.

Karen Purvis
Designer
Facility Systems Consultants
714 S Gay St
Knoxville, TN 37902
ph.865-246-0164
fax 865-246-1084
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Chris Russel
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 4:26 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Evedence Room

Hello

Does anyone have any experience with coverage of a police evidence room? Our
fire marshal says Light Hazard won't cut it. I agree but I don't think
anything more than OH II is necessary; however I was wondering if anyone has
experience with this. If so, what hazard was it designed to? 

 

Thanks,

 

Chris Russell



t. 360.734.4940
f. 360.647.9540

securitysolutionsnw.com 

 


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to