Hello Mark,

Maybe this  http://www.pottersignal.com/Sprinkler/pdf/5401109-F_PSTA.pdf

Not exactly the same operation. I have never used one of these so I can not
comment on how they work.


Tuesday, August 11, 2009, 1:27:37 PM, you wrote:

> I have a government project with a spec calling for a "Low Air Pressure
> Alarm Device" and want to pick the forum's brain to see if they have run
> across this before.  They want box with a buzzer and green (all ok), red
> (low air pressure), and amber (silence switch on) lights connected to a low
> air pressure switch.  See end of email for the exact language.

> I found a product that is close to the spec, but missing an amber light at
> http://www.modsafe.com/low%20pressure%20warning.htm .  Priced at $500 not
> the most economical option either.  Might just have the electrician put some
> parts together.




-- 
Best regards,
 Charles Thurston                            mailto:[email protected]
  Coastal Fire Protection

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
http://lists.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to