I realized after throwing my dart that, as Scott pointed out, hydraulics
aren't mandatory today in some cases. I wouldn't call analyzing the water
supply to make sure you have the needed residual pressure at flow at TOR
"hydraulics".

glc

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Cliff
Whitfield
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 10:06 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hydraulic Calculations

I don't think they were 'required' until sometime (I think '96) when they
took the pipe schedule option out of the standard (for all intents and
purposes).  Until then, calcs were allowed but not required since the pipe
schedule system was still an option.  . 

 

Cliff

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of George Church
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 9:03 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hydraulic Calculations

 

Throwing a dart from memory- mid 80's.

 

glc

 

-----Original Message-----

From: [email protected]

[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of ETHER BARLOW

Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 8:07 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Re: Hydraulic Calculations

 

I should have clarified..... NFPA Standard

 

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Van pellicom Giedo

<[email protected]>wrote:

 

> I suppose :

> 1 BC, Mozes was asking of the water of the Nile was ok for baptizing

Jezus.

> 

> Standards, so old you never know when they started.

> :-):-):-)

> 

> 

> -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----

> Van: [email protected]

> [mailto:[email protected]] Namens ETHER BARLOW

> Verzonden: 2009-08-27 00:12

> Aan: sprinklerforum

> Onderwerp: Hydraulic Calculations

> 

> What was the first year hydraulic calculations were required by a code or

> standard?

> 

> --

> My Thanks to You!

> 

> Ether J. Barlow

> Cell 702-375-1228

> _______________________________________________

> Sprinklerforum mailing list

> [email protected]

> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

> 

> 

> _______________________________________________

> Sprinklerforum mailing list

> [email protected]

> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

> 

 

 

 

-- 

My Thanks to You!

 

Ether J. Barlow

Cell 702-375-1228

_______________________________________________

Sprinklerforum mailing list

[email protected]

http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

 

_______________________________________________

Sprinklerforum mailing list

[email protected]

http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to