PS systems are still alive and well in some parts of the world. Even making
their way onto FM project specs at times. 
BTW, those freelancers can usually save mom and pop some duckets over a pipe
schedule system, ending up not being expensive at all:)



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of George Church
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 10:44 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Hydraulic Calculations

I'm sure there are still some mom and pops that would be installing PS vrs
calc if they had the option. You know how expensive those freelancers
are....

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Roland
Huggins
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:23 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hydraulic Calculations

Just to ensure we clarify "for all intents and purpose"  I assume you  
mean the 50 psi caveat for systems greater than 5,000 sf kills the use  
of pipe schedule?  I ask since many inaccurately believe that PS is  
not ALLOWED beyond 5,000 SF.

Roland

On Aug 26, 2009, at 7:05 PM, Cliff Whitfield wrote:

> I don't think they were 'required' until sometime (I think '96) when  
> they
> took the pipe schedule option out of the standard (for all intents and
> purposes).  Until then, calcs were allowed but not required since  
> the pipe
> schedule system was still an option.  .
>
>
>
> Cliff
>

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4373 (20090827) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com


 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4373 (20090827) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature
database 4373 (20090827) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to