I believe that section 701.4 of the Code of Hannarabi dealt with 
sprinklers. I don't have a copy, but maybe some of the "old timers" 
out there could help out


At 07:45 PM 8/26/2009, you wrote:
>I suppose :
>1 BC, Mozes was asking of the water of the Nile was ok for baptizing Jezus.
>
>Standards, so old you never know when they started.
>:-):-):-)
>
>
>-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
>Van: [email protected]
>[mailto:[email protected]] Namens ETHER BARLOW
>Verzonden: 2009-08-27 00:12
>Aan: sprinklerforum
>Onderwerp: Hydraulic Calculations
>
>What was the first year hydraulic calculations were required by a code or
>standard?
>
>--
>My Thanks to You!
>
>Ether J. Barlow
>Cell 702-375-1228
>_______________________________________________
>Sprinklerforum mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
>
>_______________________________________________
>Sprinklerforum mailing list
>[email protected]
>http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com
860.535.2080  
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to