You're right T-Mack.    Mandatory in-racks because of obstruction from
the dense array of rolls packed into fixtures.   No ESFR option.

Steve Leyton
Protection Design & Consulting
San Diego, CA




-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Travis
Mack, SET
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Carpet Storage

I don't recall that rolled  carpet storage on racks is in the scope of
NFPA
13.  The only place I have found criteria is the FM guidelines.

If I recall correctly, carpet squares in boxes are the Grp A plastic,
but
there wasn't mention of rolled carpet.

However, it is a Friday and I may not be recalling too well today.

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike
Hairfield
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:54 AM
To: AFSA SprinklerFORUM
Subject: Carpet Storage



I'm saying rolls of carpet in racks is a Group-A Plastic, does anyone
have a
different

view?

 

Mike 

_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

__________ NOD32 4377 (20090828) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 4377 (20090828) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus
signature database 4377 (20090828) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com
 
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

Reply via email to