FM guidelines are the only criteria I have ever seen. Greg McGahan Operations Manager
Living Water Fire Protection 1160 McKenzie Road P.O. Box 877 Cantonment, Florida 32533 (850) 937.1850 | Fax (850) 937.1852 | CellĀ (850) 554.3231 [email protected] -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Travis Mack, SET Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 9:58 AM To: [email protected] Subject: RE: Carpet Storage I don't recall that rolled carpet storage on racks is in the scope of NFPA 13. The only place I have found criteria is the FM guidelines. If I recall correctly, carpet squares in boxes are the Grp A plastic, but there wasn't mention of rolled carpet. However, it is a Friday and I may not be recalling too well today. Travis -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mike Hairfield Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 7:54 AM To: AFSA SprinklerFORUM Subject: Carpet Storage I'm saying rolls of carpet in racks is a Group-A Plastic, does anyone have a different view? Mike _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum __________ NOD32 4377 (20090828) Information __________ This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system. http://www.eset.com _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum _______________________________________________ Sprinklerforum mailing list [email protected] http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
