I think Forest was jokingly alluding to the recent events of our SC 
Representative.




...........Now, let's return to our regularly scheduled program.............


Anything new out there about something that will blowup or burn down....   We 
need a good juicy topic to chew on..........


Craig L. Prahl, CET   
Fire Protection Specialist
Mechanical Department
CH2MHILL
Lockwood Greene
1500 International Drive
PO Box 491, Spartanburg, SC  29304-0491
Direct - 864.599.4102
Fax - 864.599.8439
[email protected]
http://www.ch2m.com 


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Todd Williams
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 6:50 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Heads Under Platforms

Let's all switch to decaf for a moment. This Forum has worked as a mostly self 
policing body for a long time. Things that people have taken offence too have 
appeared before and I may have said some of them. They tend to get worked out 
among the parties and that is the end of it. If it is out of control, Mr Muncy 
or Mr Huggins will step in and put a stop to it, publicly or privately. It ends 
there. I don't see anything here that would rise to the need for action by the 
AFSA Board. If it is, then maybe you should add my name to the list. 
I'm sure that at some point I have cast a diatribe towards a member or two 
(usually when I am under a lot of stress). Let's move on. 
Besides, this is not technical in nature and I wouldn't want to get in trouble.


At 11:01 PM 9/16/2009, you wrote:
>I request that Garth and Ron both issue public apologies for their 
>inappropriate actions. If they fail to apologize to the entire forum, 
>the AFSA Board of Directors should vote to censure them.
>Forest Wilson Project Manager Cherokee Fire Protection Co. 3195 Dayton 
>Xenia Rd Ste 900 Dayton OH 45434 ph: 937-376-2333 fx:
>614-455-4324 cell: 937-307-5647 . Visit our blog: 
>www.cherokee-fire.blogspot.com NOTICE: The information contained in 
>this email is intended to be solely for the use of the named individual 
>or entity to which it is directed and may contain information that is 
>privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended for 
>transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee 
>(or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee). It 
>should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons. If you 
>have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete 
>it from your system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the 
>sender of the error by reply email or by calling Cherokee Fire 
>Protection Co. at 888-347-3079 toll free.

Todd G. Williams, PE
Fire Protection Design/Consulting
Stonington, Connecticut
www.fpdc.com
860.535.2080
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to