Metraflex has what you need.

Gayle Knowles, SET
Kaufman Fire Protection Systems. Inc. 



 
> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 08:03:27 -0700
> Subject: Flexible Pipe
> 
> Yeah you read this right.
> 
> I'm reviewing a pacakge and the EOR has called out for flexible pipe at a 
> couple of areas where he thinks they can't use hard pipe to make the bends, 
> plus he is wanting some allowance for movement. This is on a pier.
> 
> So I've hunted even though in all my years dabbling in this I can't recall 
> such an animal. Flexible connections and flexible drops are one thing but a 
> 10-20 ft section of "flexible" pipe? 
> 
> Anyone ever heard or seen such a thing?
> 
> He's not called out any manufacturer and is out of town right now so I can't 
> ask what he had in mind.
> 
> It's not a sprinkler system, it's a 4" manual, dry standpipe line along the 
> pier.
> 
> 
> CH2MHILL/SPB
> Craig Prahl
> 864-599-4102
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
> 
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
> 
> To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
                                          
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to