Another great reason I love this forum. I honestly didn't know but we're
going back Wed. to take out that old beast LeRoi compressor and tank.  I'll
bring some 1/2" galvy and F&M's and pipe it.  "You guys get that compressor,
I HAVE to pipe this valve.".  :)
td


Here is a basic guideline of EPA regulations regarding water from air
compressor tanks:
http://www.ferret.com.au/n/The-rules-and-tools-to-dispose-of-compressor-cond
ensate-n697279

When you say oops, I thought perhaps that maybe you thought I was joking
about the EPA regulations.

It's a serious issue, my uncle is a air compressor distributor in California
and he told me the CA EPA will fine $10,000 if they observe water from a
tank on the floor.

Forest Wilson


_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to