thanks for the insight, all hangers are going to be galvanized, the owner of
course wants cheapest and I'm stressing durability with sch 10 galavized
outlets shop welded. It's on a TX lake. "proco" doesn't seem to be UL for
fire that I can tell but thanks, huge price diff....installed one of these
once, just you try hanging and butting up for a gruv coupling in a row
boat...whoa lots of fun..all of 84' hung ina day with tides and such )see
bikini sites)

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 4:28 PM, Hinson, Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Not sure of the listing requirements but Proco may be another product line
> you might check out:  www.procoproducts.com
>
> Ryan Hinson
> Burns & McDonnell
> Direct: 952-656-6003 Ext 3662
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of tom poisal
> Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2010 2:58 PM
> To: sprinklerforum
> Subject: Docks
>
> I have a floating dock senerio, at the "floating points" I plan to use
> metra
> flex fire loop, all of the grooved fittings are of course pre-painted,
> question 1, this is a dry standpipe so I should use gaskets for the
> coupling
> akin to dry systems,? #2 Since the piping is exposed (lake not gold tar or
> sea water) I could have the pipe painted as opposed to galvanized, Correct?
>
> --
> Tom Poisal, CET
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email 
> to:[email protected]<to%[email protected]>
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
> _______________________________________________
> Sprinklerforum mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum
>
> For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]
>
> To Unsubscribe, send an email 
> to:[email protected]<to%[email protected]>
> (Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)
>



-- 
Tom Poisal, CET
_______________________________________________
Sprinklerforum mailing list
[email protected]
http://fireball.firesprinkler.org/mailman/listinfo/sprinklerforum

For Technical Assistance, send an email to: [email protected]

To Unsubscribe, send an email to:[email protected]
(Put the word unsubscribe in the subject field)

Reply via email to