From: Sprinklerforum on behalf of firs...@aol.com
Sent: Mon 10/5/2015 9:37 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: Re: Monitoring 13D control valves in California

Hi Steve, thanks for responding. Isn't the CBC more restrictive therefore you
can't allow something less? This particular system looks like a 13R but they
failed to provide electrical for tamper switches. So now they argue it is a 13D
serving a building with 5 townhouse's separated by 1 hour construction. My
thinking is since it is 5 units, not one or two family dwelling, the exception
for electrical monitoring does not apply. Therefore tampers are required. Am I
correct?

Sent from my iPhone