Rocci,
Here in Florida we have a system where by the Building Departments require a GC
to provide Permit Applications from Fire Sprinkler Contractors in order to
apply for the General Building Permit. Our Florida Fire Sprinkler Contractors
Association worked diligently to have the process revised in this way.
Twenty Five years ago we had that same problem here....but with the help of the
Fire Service Professionals, Fire Sprinklers have become a trade on equal
footing with all of the others. Also...Fire Sprinkler "Concept" drawings must
be submitted to building departments for review along with the A & E plans for
other trades.
If a Fire Sprinkler Contractor here doesn't schedule his work in concert with
the construction schedule he has only himself to blame. John W. Farabee,

    On Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:53 PM, Rocci Cetani 3 <roc...@norcalfire.com>