> I've seen some other TG-named stuff (Turbo(Mail|Setup)) that only looks
> to work with TG, so some people might assume that about your project as
> well (if they're lazy and don't read).

I think the turbo prefix may not always mean that it's intended for
use with TurboGears.

Turbogears is spinning off some core parts (widgets in particular)
into framework independent libraries.   And those may also have the
Turbo prefix.

But really I don't think the lack of a naming convention will create
too much trouble.   It is worth a mention on the TurboEntity site
though!

--Mark Ramm
www.compoundthinking.com/blog