Mark Ramm wrote:
> > I've seen some other TG-named stuff (Turbo(Mail|Setup)) that only looks
> > to work with TG, so some people might assume that about your project as
> > well (if they're lazy and don't read).
>
> I think the turbo prefix may not always mean that it's intended for
> use with TurboGears.
>
> Turbogears is spinning off some core parts (widgets in particular)
> into framework independent libraries.   And those may also have the
> Turbo prefix.

Right, "TGWidgets".  I wasn't suggesting it would cause mass confusion
or anything, just that since it's its own thing, being under the TG
"namespace" makes it look related to TG as opposed to a something that
"works well with TG but just as well without".

[Removes marketing hat.]

Whatever it's called it looks good