The list is useful only for a hacker on the MSSQL module, not for general
users, but FWIW, I've added it to
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/DatabaseNotes

I generally try to respond directly to help encourage anyone willing to
offer a hand on the MSSQL module, as I don't have the time these days
to get all the tests fixed, so sorry if the repeated postings are bugging you.