On Tuesday 24 July 2007 23:29:52 Rick Morrison wrote:
> The list is useful only for a hacker on the MSSQL module, not for
> general users, but FWIW, I've added it to
> http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/DatabaseNotes
thanks

> I generally try to respond directly to help encourage anyone
> willing to offer a hand on the MSSQL module, as I don't have the
> time these days to get all the tests fixed,

> so sorry if the repeated postings are bugging you.
no, u got me wrong here. its not about bugging.
i'll need mssql working in several months, so i'll have to hack /
patch it myself/ ourselves - and why starting from scratch if parts
of the puzzle are already known...

keep adding to the list if u find other issues - or various bits
around these - maybe one day the list will start shrinking instead of
growing...