One thing I'd be worried about is that after an add_entity there is no
way to set options on the main entity afterwards. You could provide a
reset_entitypoint, but it wouldn't work the same as with joins because
after a reset_joinpoint you can rejoin along the same path to filter
more criterion if necessary. Still, I think some functionality is
better than no functionality... it's not that big of a deal, is it?