Nope, eagerloads are a no-go. I tried changing 901 of query.py again
to:

context.exec_with_path(m, value.key, value.setup, context,
parentclauses=clauses, parentmapper=m)

but that did not work either. The code around exec_with_path and
setup_query confuses me, I'm not sure I can fix eagerloads by myself.
Currently without setting parentmapper=m it tries to find the columns
in the table of the main entity, so I think this is at least a step in
the right direction.