On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Michael Bayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Gottit.  Notice, pyodbc is truncating all the column names to 30 characters.
> anyway, thats why its broken.  Is this a bug in pyodbc ?   I thought MS-SQL
> has a much bigger limit than this ?

I don't know if I mentioned it but using max identifier length allows
me to get my data... from svn code (4430)
Thanks.

sqlalchemy.create_engine('mssql://xxx:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:1433/xxxxx?driver=TDS&max_identifier_length=30')

I will play around with pyodbc and see where if the limit is coming from there.

Lucas