On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM, Rick Morrison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's in trunk r4518. Take 'er for a spin and let me know how it works out.
got an error:

e = sqlalchemy.create_engine('mssql://xxx:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]:1433/xxxx',odbc_options='DRIVER={TDS};TDS_Version=8.0')
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
  File "sqlalchemy/engine/__init__.py", line 160, in create_engine
    return strategy.create(*args, **kwargs)
  File "sqlalchemy/engine/strategies.py", line 114, in create
    raise TypeError(
TypeError: Invalid argument(s) 'odbc_options' sent to create_engine(),
using configuration MSSQLDialect_pyodbc/QueuePool/Engine.  Please
check that the keyword arguments are appropriate for this combination
of components.

Does it matter what case are the parameters? DRIVER in pyodbc, we used
'driver' in previous connection strings etc...
Lucas