Hi,

the function so far seems pretty use-case specific.  (only works in
> one direction, is hardcoded to the "obj.mapper" convention, sort of

Ok, fair enough. It looks like Elixir will accept this, and Jonathan also
made the observation that my approach is one-way. For the time being, I've
updated the usage recipe which should keep Lele and Iain happy for now.

If you do change your mind, my offer to produce a patch with unit tests
stands.

Paul