The way Simpledb works you don't want to make each domain a table, you
want to put all related tables in one domain. This way you can do
relational queries on the set of objects. One thing that might help
conceptualize it would be to set a "table" attribute for each item
that contains what the table name would be called. That way you could
quickly get a resultset of all the objects that should be in that
table. One can do any kind of relational operation on the set of
objects in the domain, so sqlalchemy functionality can be mapped to
it. Since transactions aren't supported that functionality wont be
supported, but one can still make useful applications.

Ian