Am Dienstag, 9. September 2014 18:12:26 UTC+2 schrieb Jonathan Vanasco:

> What do you see if you drop SqlAlchemy's logging to DEBUG?
>
> I think I had a similar problem a long time ago, migrating from 0.5 to
> 0.8.  In my case, the issue was with the `Session` factory -- i was not
> properly creating/deleting `session` objects and they got recycled.  So an
> error raised on one web page request , invalidated the transaction on a
> completely different web page request.  i think there was a slight API
> change, couple with me doing things "the absolute wrong way" in 0.5.
>
> the only thing I can think of, is tossing in a few `log.debug()` lines to
> trace your session objects and ensure that you're not accidentally
> recycling anything.  i'd also make sure your current session/sessionmaker
> setup is in line with mike's current recommendations (which are in both the
> docs and faq)

Thanks for your answers!

I actually do have set the log level to DEBUG; sadly I don't get any more
useful output. I have read the sessionmaker docs and the faq and have
played with all properties when creating my sessions, but to no avail. I
suspect my error is similar to yours, though; can you per chance remember
what API change triggered your problem?

Again, thanks for the answer, I'll go and debug the session lifetime
thoroughly.