In 04/08/2004 05:38 AM, Roy Black wrote:
I have no clue how Jakub Adamek gets 3x bigger files than MS Access. I
always get 2x less.

How is it possible ? My opinion is closer (but not exact) to Jakub's. I have 3 databases, each database has the same structure (about 100 tables) but different amount of data. Here you have my comparsion of disk spaces used by my databases in MS Access and SQLiter format:

MS Access:
DB1 - 20MB
DB2 - 31MB
DB3 - 18MB

SQLite:
DB1 - 45MB
DB2 - 67MB
DB3 - 38MB

So, as you can see, after mdb2sqlite conversion, I get more than
2x bigger SQLite files.

Greets

-- Mateusz Łoskot, mateusz at loskot dot net GNU/Linux (Slackware 9.1) http://counter.li.org #220771