Serge Liber wrote:

Hi,

When starting sqlite3Explorer an error message appears:
"The procedure entry point GdiGradientFill could not be located in the dll
GDI32.dll"

How can I proceed?

I use NT4+sp6

This is a nasty one, I had it too. It has to do with a not consistently supported API, which occurs in some versions of this DLL (someone told me).
I was looking in Google for an answer, and someone advised me to overwrite the DLL with another one (which is not easy because you have to restart the system and use the Windows API to overwrite it at startup), and the problem was solved, but I ran against another, and some other applications stopped to work.
It took me days to repair it.

So be careful, if you try another version of that Dll, put it in the same directory as the application is, and be sure that the dot "." is found earlier in the path than the Windows directory. This way you don't break Windows and it is possible you find a workaround.

regards
Bert Verhees

Serge Liber

New version is out. Since the problem with size limits was not lifted from contrib, I created a home site for the program. You will now be able to get latest version from

http://www.singular.gr/sqlite

Latest is 1.1 , 24/3/2005 (ignore the typo in the date)

Regards,mike