And in the Window's there are ...

For example:

System.Data.SQLite
An open source ADO.NET provider for the SQLite database engine
http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/

http://code.google.com/p/sqlite-ng/
sqlite-ng A fork of SQLite with more community involvement

SQLite-ng is a fork of SQLite with the goal of providing 100% API and ABI
compatibility.

sqlite3pp
SQLite3++ - C++ wrapper of SQLite3 API
It makes SQLite3 API more friendly to C++ users. It supports almost all of
SQLite3 features using C++ classes such as database, command, query, and
transaction. The query class supports iterator concept for fetching records.

sqlitevb
SQLiteVB: public functions modified to attend VB standards of compatibility

Noah

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Noah Hart<n...@lipmantpa.com> wrote:

> Richard sent me a gentle reminder that read in part:

> Please also note that the SQLite source code is in the public domain, but
> the "SQLite" name is not.  SQLite is a registered trade mark.  If I don't
> defend the trademark, then I could lose it.  So, I really do need to
> insist
> that you not use the name "SQLite" for your product.
>

> This is an excellent reminder, and until this is done, I've removed access
> to the source code and will terminate this google code project.  I'll post
> an announcement in the future when the new project is ready.

A very valid point from DRH re. protecting the sanctity of SQLite, the
(tm), but the horse may have already left the stable. A quick search
on macupdate.com reveals the following products with ‘SQLite’ in their
name (with the indicated capitalization) --