John Stanton-3 wrote:

> Maybe the author could explain the reason for C# translation.  Surely a
> better approach if the JIT is required would be to use something like
> gcc and change the code generator to the C# metacode.  Such a product
> may already exist.
>
> A translated program is rev locked.

He has already answered that this was done for educational purposes.
I don't believe there is an easy way exists with changing code generator,
but automatic translation of some parts can be very helpful. Meanwhile -
what is already done can be kept on par with native version updates by
checking commits and making similar changes.

-----
Best Regards.
Max Kosenko.