On 2 May 2010, at 2:34pm, Alexey Pechnikov wrote:

> As I think, WClark work on stored procedures implementation for SQLite
> 3.x. But I don't know about current state of this job.

Ah.  Stored procedures are certainly doable.  For instance JavaScript supports
a little-used function called 'eval' which runs JavaScript code passed to it.
You can store your JavaScript code in a SQL field, of course.  So with a
trivial framework around a table you can tightly bind SQLite and JavaScript.

Needless to say, this is a terrific way to introduce security vulnerabilities.
Put these two together with ATTACH and you're in deep deep trouble.

Simon.