Hi Simon,
thanks for your reply but try to forget the general introduction of my
context ....
I want to setup a benchmark injecting different configurations of the
sqlite engine and doing different queries (insert/select ) into
different transactional contexts over dummy data......
For such job I need to inject different PRAGMAs isn't it ?
Setting up :
synchronous , read_uncommitted, and so on

Do you set of PRGAMAS uncompatible ? e;g:
setting synchronous=true + journal_mode=off is a non sense for sqlite
so engine can't deliver connections

Thanks
jerome
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J