>> Do you set of PRGAMAS uncompatible ? e;g:
>> setting synchronous=true + journal_mode=off is a non sense for sqlite
>> so engine can't deliver connections
>
> I think I now see what you want: a table saying if you have PRAGMA A set to
> THIS, then PRAGMA B has no effect.

Personally I don't know of any incompatible pragmas. And concerning
the given example synchronous=true and journal_mode=off is not a
nonsense for SQLite. It will happily work exactly as you asked -
without journal and using fsyncs. It may be or may be not a nonsense
from the application point of view, or it's better to say application
can easily break with such settings in certain situations. But it
depends on the application and for some of them it could be pretty
acceptable.

Pavel