I'll give you some elements regarding your questions but there 's no
immediate link with my current problem...

2011/9/2 Simon Slavin <slav...@bigfraud.org>:

> On 2 Sep 2011, at 7:39am, jerome moliere wrote:
>
>> I must give some real clues to my customers to fine tune Sqlite
>
> 1) What problem(s) are you trying to solve ?

inserts are very slow in my context and we are doing a lot of network
synchronizations inducing database inserts
flash memory and windows mobile are not innocents in our troubles ...

> 2) Must your system be set up for multi-process (or multi-user) access, or
> can we ignore all problems concerning those ?

the EXCLUSIVE MODE is well adapted to our case is not set up yet but
it 's one ogf the goal of my benchmark to prove that it could have
very signifcant influence in our whole performance results
> 3) Are you using transactions to batch together data changes which relate to
> one-another ?

no application is not designed in this way and I can't refactor it to
use such very nice practice
> 4) If speed is a problem, do you have indexes defined appropriate to your
> commands ?

INSERT are our main problem , we are using a Java cache above the SQL
queries so select queries are not our major problem

thanks
jerome