On 2 Sep 2011, at 8:08am, jerome moliere wrote:

> I want to setup a benchmark injecting different configurations of the
> sqlite engine and doing different queries (insert/select ) into
> different transactional contexts over dummy data......
> For such job I need to inject different PRAGMAs isn't it ?
> Setting up :
> synchronous , read_uncommitted, and so on

I'm sorry but I can't help with this.  I hope someone else reading this can.

> Do you set of PRGAMAS uncompatible ? e;g:
> setting synchronous=true + journal_mode=off is a non sense for sqlite
> so engine can't deliver connections

I think I now see what you want: a table saying if you have PRAGMA A set to
THIS, then PRAGMA B has no effect.  I do not know of anyone who has made a
table like that.  You might be able to work down

http://www.sqlite.org/pragma.html

and make part of one yourself, but I could do no better.

Simon.